A review of She Swiped Right Into My Heart by Sudeep Nagarkar

I usually write considerably long reviews but this book does not deserve it, so I am just going to increase my spacing to make it look big. I have also edited the picture for good measure.

Review:

I bought a copy because I was researching on what kind of books sell and I noticed that this was a best seller. I sincerely thank the author for writing this because it gave me a lot of confidence in my own writing. I possibly cannot write any worse than this abomination. I do not understand how people give out 5 or 4 star reviews for this book when the writing lacks depth and characterization. It was just 80 or so pages of incoherent rambling without any real dialogue. I would say 6th class students of our high schools would have a better love story to tell than this guy. The author should retire storytelling ideally but his legion of fans wouldn't let him. He brings the calibre of Indian authors down. I literally wept for the people that had to read this monstrosity.




Comments

  1. https://thepocketfullofwords.com/she-swiped-right-into-my-heart-book-review/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts