Queen of office Review


This is an ongoing drama but I decided to review it anyway coz it’s taking too long to sub and I can't wait for shit when I FIND A WORK OF ART DAMMIT! See the woman in red dress waving her hand at someone who's probably startled by her expression.... that is MS.Kim and she urges people not to call her anything other than Miss Kim. Miss Kim lives far away from Korea engaging in BULLFIGHT or whatever just enjoying her life and scaring people out of their wits with her antics in Mexico or Spain or Columbia... you name it. She comes to Korea only once a year for a 3-month contract work and when she's done with it, there she goes again to engage in a battle with bulls. Soon she starts working at Y.Jang, one of the most popular soybean paste company in S.korea. She goes to work at 9 in the morning, returns at 6 in the evening with a lunch break sharp at 1:00 pm. Miss Kim is capable of doing anything and everything... ranging from cutting crabs to flying a plane. Obviously, she wins great accolades but obstructing her is one Mr. Cabbage patch head (as she calls him :P) who is a weed, really and one Mr. Meek who is really as the name suggests. They both fight for her love oblivious to her past but Miss Kim could care less about either of them as she's one hell of a perfectionist who wants to complete her contract job and leave the place already. And of course, there are some other characters as well some of which are nagging as hell (I'm talking to you Bit-Na) but all annoying things aside, this is one hell of a drama which is sure to top one of the best comedic dramas this year.
Cast:
Kim Hye soo as Miss Kim, Oh Jiho as Jang Gyujik/ Mr. Cabbage patch head, Lee Hee Joon as Mr. Mu Jeonghan/Mr. Meek, Jung Yumi as Jung Juri, Jeon Hye Bin as Geum Bit-Na, Jo Kwon as Kye Kyungwoo, Kim Ki Cheon as Ko Jungo Do, Kim Bomi as Jo Ho Boon.

Kim Hye soo as Miss kim was just full of epicness! She was the best person to do this role and the only person who I will absolutely remember for the rest of my life as Miss Kim no matter what role she may further do. I particularly love the way she bullies Jang Gyujik as Cabbage patch head, perm head etc., and Oh Jiho is the FUNNIEST ACTOR ALIVE! I think he resembles Sorimachi takashi a lot. Lee Hee Joon as Mr. Mu is not meek when it comes to his performance at all. He was brilliant. Jo kwon is not Kkap in this drama. He has definitely evolved from his early acting days and it shows. Jung Yumi as Juri is very good, I guess. I cannot help but get annoyed when she shows up but I guess if thats what she's meant to do, she's nailing it to the core... her and Jeon Hye bin as Bitna. My favorite character though has got to be Kim Ki cheon as Ko Jungo Do. I think he's really sweet.

My rating:
10/10
That is how much I love it.

And just because....

Mr. Cabbage patch head in all his gloriousness!


Comments

Popular Posts